A smile makeover in just two dental visits!
A porcelain laminate veneer is a thin layer of dental ceramic material that is fixed to the outer surface of a tooth with a special resin adhesive. Veneers essentially replace tooth enamel to enhance teeth cosmetically. They are used by Dr. Arvind Kataria to mask a variety of minor to moderate dental imperfections such as:
- Change the colour of badly stained teeth
- Cover minor cracks in teeth
- Restore chipped teeth
- Close minor to moderate spaces
- Correct minor orthodontic problems
- Build up teeth that have been worn down by grinding habits
- Compensate for excessive gum tissue
Dental Veneers do not stain the way teeth do, and can last seven to 20 years or even longer. That’s because porcelain is hard, strong, durable, and translucent in an attractive, glass-like way, and highly resistant to chemical attack.