Dentistry has come a long way in making the patient experience more comfortable. With today’s technology, we are better equipped to detect and treat tooth decay and perform other procedures with maximum comfort. Our warm, friendly staff will address your personal comfort with a touch of kindness that communicates passion, commitment and care towards your complete satisfaction.
Patient Comfort and Technology
- Ceiling Mounted TV’s
- CASEY® – Patient Education System
- CEREC One-Visit Crown Restorations
- Chairside Computers
- Computerized Digital Imaging
- Digital Radiography (90% less radiation that traditional x-rays).
- Electric Hand pieces – faster and quieter
- Intra-oral camera to accurately portray your teeth in a digital format so we can oversee the dentistry you may require or want.
- Patient comfort measures (cozy blankets lumbar and neck support pillows)
- Sedation Dentistry – oral sedation, nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
- State-of-the art sterilization centre