Dental Implants At Oakville Dental
Dental implants are widely considered to be one of dentistry’s greatest modern advances in replacing missing teeth. A dental implant replaces the root portion of the tooth. It is made of biocompatible titanium and it is inserted into a jawbone through a surgical procedure. Crowns, bridges, and dentures can all be retained using one or multiple dental implants.
Dental implants have become an increasingly popular option due to their reliability, comfort, aesthetics and affordability. A few of the benefits include:
– Predictable long-term results (>95% success)
– Great aesthetics and functionality
– Can replace single or multiple missing teeth
– Restorations can be fixed or removable
– Dental implants prevent further bone loss unlike other restorative options
– Adjacent teeth remain intact; they are not damaged
– Titanium does not decay and is therefore a permanent solution
To book an a private Dental Implant Consultation, call us at 905-842-8484 or Book an Appointment directly.