Dear Oakville Dental Patients,
We hope all is well with you and your family during these challenging times.
Many of our patients have been forced to wait for dental care due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and we appreciate your understanding while we were closed to prevent the spread of the virus. We are committed to providing for the dental needs of our patients and fully restoring services as soon as possible.
We are happy to say our office will be taking a phased approach to reopening for patient treatment beginning on Thursday June 18th 2020 and our hours of operation will be as follows:
Monday – Thursday: 8am-8pm
We are now scheduling dental appointments. As well, we are taking extensive precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. These measures are outlined below:
First, we are fully compliant with infection control procedures set by The Royal College of Dental Surgeons as well as health regulations set by Public Health Ontario and dental governing bodies. We have also changed our appointment procedures and taken extensive safety measures to provide a safe dental appointment. These include;
• Patients will be supplied with access to our Patient Visit Guide which will answer questions you may have and outline changes you will see to your dental appointment since your last visit with us. See below for more information.
• Patients will be pre-screened prior to visiting our office.
• For social distancing, patients will be asked to wait in their vehicles or outside of the office until appointments begin.
• Temperature checks will be taken upon entering the practice.
• You will be asked to please bring a face mask to your appointment. Guidelines require that you will be using your face mask in the office whenever you are not receiving treatment.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entrance that patients will be asked to use.
• Patients will be required to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire in the reception area prior to your appointments.
• Modifications have been made to our reception area to provide for social distancing.
• Magazines, children’s toys, and other items that are difficult to disinfect have been removed from our reception area.
• The number of patients at any given time in the practice will be limited and appointments will be staggered.
• Common areas including restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day.
• Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) will be worn by all clinical and administrative staff.
• All team members will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms on a daily basis.
• Treatment rooms will be completely sterilized prior to patients being seated – extra time will be scheduled in-between appointments to allow for additional thorough cleaning and disinfection of treatment rooms and equipment.
• During treatment, our team will strictly follow guidelines set by (The Royal College of Dental Surgeons, Public Health Ontario, dental governing bodies).
In addition to the procedures described above, we have prepared a COVID-19 Patient Visit Guide.We will also provide a link to the form in your appointment confirmation.
The safety of our patients is our top priority, and our entire dental team is committed to ensuring your safety and comfort in receiving dental care from our office. We are looking forward to reconnecting with our patients and providing for your dental needs. If you have any questions or concerns related to your care after reviewing this information, please contact us directly.
Dr. Arvind Kataria and The Team at Oakville Dental
We’ve created a dental practice that puts your healthy smile out there–front and center–for everyone to see. Dr. Arvind Kataria has over 30 years of dental experience and his team of dental associates have a passion for dentistry that delivers quality dental care to patients of all ages.
At Oakville Dental we love to see you smile. We have been helping create beautiful smiles for families in the Oakville and Burlington community since 1988. We take great pride in offering excellence in dental care within a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, served up by trusted, knowledgeable and experienced dental professionals. We know that every great smile–your smile–is the sign that we’ve done our job to provide the highest level of care in our community.
We offer a wide range of procedures including preventive care, tooth whitening, cosmetic dentistry, laser dentistry, dental implants, Invisalign and Braces for adults and children. We use dental technology to enhance and adhere to the Ontario Dental Association’s mission of “promoting the highest standards of dental care”. That, combined with our unwavering commitment to you, results in an experience that’s unlike any other. At your initial consultation we will help you map out a complete dental plan that achieves your desired results.
We look forward to providing you and your family with the optimum dental care you deserve.
Call us today to reserve your appointment with Oakville Dental and discover why we’re making our patients smile. 905-842-8484
Languages spoken include English, Croatian, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Romanian, Arabic, Portuguese and Polish.